ATP Announces 2021-2022 Player Council
Simon, Daniell and Andujar join
The ATP has announced the 2021-2022 ATP Player Council, as voted by ATP player members.
A number of existing player members were re-elected for an additional term on the Council, including Felix Auger-Aliassime, Roger Federer, John Millman, Rafael Nadal, Kevin Anderson, Andy Murray and Bruno Soares.
Members elected to serve on the ATP Player Council through June 2022 are:
• 1-50 Singles: Felix Auger-Aliassime, Roger Federer, John Millman, Rafael Nadal
• 51-100 Singles: Pablo Andujar, Gilles Simon
• 1-100 Doubles: Marcus Daniell, Bruno Soares
• At-Large: Kevin Anderson, Andy Murray
• Alumni Representative: Colin Dowdeswell
• Coach Representative: Daniel Vallverdu
The new ATP Player Council will have its first meeting in the new year, where the President and Vice President will be elected.