Emirates ATP Kids Hub: Memory Match
Tennis players learn from an early age that it’s important to remember the score. During this period of lockdown you may not be able to be on court keeping score, but you can still build your memory skills with this fun game in the Emirates ATP Kids Hub.
Download and print the game sheets and follow the instructions below to put your memory to the test. Play with another member of your family or with a friend over video conference. If you’re really missing your tennis, treat each game as a set and play a full match!
How To Play…
- Download and print the game sheets (PDF)
- Cut out all images
- Mix up the cards
- Lay them in rows, face down
- Turn over any two cards
- If the two cards match, keep them
- If they don't match, turn them back over
- Remember what was on each card and where it was
- Watch and remember during the other player's turn (not applicable if you play over video conference)
- The ‘set’ is over when all the cards have been matched
- The winner of the ‘set’ is the player who has the most matches
- Play best-of-three or best-of-five sets with your opponent to determine an overall winner
Once you've finished playing, you may also like to enter our second Fan Essay Contest.
For more activities, visit the Emirates ATP Kids Hub