2024 ATP Tour Calendar Announced
The calendar for the 2024 ATP Tour season has been announced, with 63 tournaments set to take place across 29 countries.
The ATP Tour welcomes more than 4.5 million fans on site and entertains a billion global fans each year. It sees the world’s greatest tennis players compete on the game’s biggest stages, across six continents and an action-packed 11-month season.
Highlights and updates for the 2024 season include:
- The second edition of the United Cup, a ground-breaking mixed team event to start the season, held in partnership with the WTA and Tennis Australia.
- Rescheduling of the Abierto de Tenis Mifel (Los Cabos) from July to February, the week prior to the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC (Acapulco).
- A total of five 12-day ATP Masters 1000 tournaments in Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid, Rome and Shanghai, following the recent expansion of events under OneVision.
- A revised summer schedule, featuring the Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
- Future location of the existing ATP 250 tournament license in Banja Luka in April to be determined.
- A return to a traditional Asia Swing with the Kinoshita Group Japan Open Tennis Championships (Tokyo) taking place alongside the China Open (Beijing) ahead of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
- Location and dates of the Next Gen ATP Finals remain to be confirmed, following a soon-to-be-launched RFP process.
- The 54th edition of the Nitto ATP Finals, and fourth in Turin.
Andrea Gaudenzi, ATP Chairman, said: “There are few sports that captivate fans all year round and in so many global markets like tennis. We put everything into creating the best possible experiences for fans as do the players, both on and off the court. From the United Cup in Australia to the Nitto ATP Finals in Turin, it’s going to be another fierce and compelling season on the ATP Tour in 2024.”
View the calendar here.