Spanish, English, Catalan, Italian
Carlos Gomez Ferre
COACHING CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Coached Marc Lopez to a career-high doubles ranking of #3, an Olympic Gold Medal in Rio 2016 with Rafael Nadal, 13 doubles titles, titles at the 2012 ATP Finals and 2014 Roland Garros, and runner-up at the 2014 Roland Garros and 2014 US Open.
- Coached Jaume Munar from 2015 to present. Munar reached a career-high ATP ranking of #250, Junior ITF Ranking of #3, and was a 2014 Roland Garros Junior Singles Finalist, competed on European Champion teams, and was the 2015 Roland Garros Junior Doubles Champion.
- Director of Professional Area RCTB and of the High Competition Group
- Coached Tommy Robredo from 2012 to 2014, who achieved a career-high ATP Ranking of #5 in singles and #16 in doubles.
- Coached Inigo Cervantes from 2013 to 2015, who achieved a career-high ATP Ranking of #56 in singles and #153 in doubles.
- Coached Gerard Granollers from 2009 to 2013, who achieved a career-high ATP Ranking of #217 in singles and #144 in doubles.
- Coached Juan Lizarriturry Setien from 2010 to 2014, who acheived a career-high ATP Ranking of #304 in singles and #365 in doubles.
- From 2011 to 2012, worked with Flavia Pennetta, who achieved a career-high WTA Ranking of #6 and #1 in doubles.
- Worked with Anna Chakvetadze from 2004 to 2006, who reached a career-high WTA Ranking of #5 in singles.
- Coached Lourdes Dominguez Lino from 2014 to 2015, who reached a career-high WTA Ranking of #40 in singles and #45 in doubles.
- Coached Arantxa Parra Santona from 2014 to 2015, who reached a career-high WTA Ranking of #46 in singles and #22 in doubles.
Enjoys watching football, playing golf, listening to music, watching movies, and sailing.