German, English, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Working for the Adidas Sports Marketing Tennis Division
Coaching Career Highlights
- Ernests Gulbis – 2014 Roland Garros semi-finalist
- Dominic Thiem – 2014 US Open 4th round
- Andy Murray – 2011 Australian Open finalist
- Fernando Verdasco – 2009 Australian Open semi-finalist
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga – 2011 US Open quarter-finalist, 2011 Wimbledon semi-finalist
- Grigor Dimitrov – 2008 US Open Junior champion
- Ana Ivanovic – 2015 Roland Garros semi-finalist, 2008 French Open champion, 2008 #1 WTA Ranking
- Caroline Wozniacki – 2011 Australian Open semi-finalist, 2011 Dubai Classics champion, 2011 Qatar Open champion, 2011 BNP Paribas Open champion, 2011 US Open semi-finalist, 2011 WTA Year-End #1, 2010 US Open semi-finalist, 2010 WTA year-end finalist, 2010 WTA Year-End #1, 2009 US Open finalist
- Since 2007, Mats has been working as a consultant to the Adidas Player Development Program, traveling up to 30 weeks a year. He is trying to help the players maximize their potential and reach their goals and dreams.
- Having worked as a consultant in the sports industry for the last 9 years, he has gained experience in sports marketing, product marketing, social media and press relations. Working in this field, he has developed excellent communication and organizational skills both internally and externally, and has built strong relationships for various companies.
- Mats is flexible, happy to be a team player and develop new strategies. Acting as a lead consultant, his role is to identify global tennis assets and recommend them to the sports marketing tennis division.
- Once the athletes have been contracted, his responsibilities are keeping an eye on their progress and development.