French, Dutch, English
- Coaching Mirza Basic
Coaching Career Highlights
- Coaches Mirza Basic who reached the semifinals in Moscow, quarterfinals final in Doha and won Sofia by beating Wawrinka and Copil. Basic qualified in the main draw in Monte Carlo and beat Monfils in ATP 250 in Munich. Basic reached his career-high ranking of 74. Early in Basic's career, he coached him to win the Ajaccio tournament, defeated Janowicz in Halle, and qualified in the main draw of Vienna.
- Started coaching Vincent Millot and brought him to his career-high ranking of 135. Millot reached the final Mons, defeated Paire in Metz, qualified in Indian Wells and the US Open, and beat Verdasco at Los Cabos
- Helped Stephane Robert to reach the round of 16 at the 2014 Australian Open
- Became the official coach of Ruben Bemelmans, Filip Veger and Miki Jankovic in 2014
- Bemelmans qualified and reached semifinals in Vienna Open 2014, won Eckental in singles and doubles, qualified in the 2015 Australian Open; reached the semifinals in New Delhi and Kolkata 2015, the finals in Glasgow 2015; Qualified for Miami in 2015; Won Guadeloupe in 2015; These results led him into the Top 100
- Collaboration with Dick Norman
- Coached Ilija Bozoljac to qualify for the main draw in Zagreb, win the 2013 Open du Nord in Lille, defeated the Bryans with Zimonjic in the 2013 Davis Cup and was selected for the Finals against Czech Republic, reached the finals in doubles and singles in Fergana, qualified for the main draw in the Vienna ATP 250 event.
- In 2013, traveled with Stephane Robert, Laurent Malouli and Ivan Bjelica whenever possible
- In 2012, coached Dimitar Grabul
- President of Hope and Spirit, a Charity Foundation for tennis and the Hope and Spirit International Pro Team
- Organized and sponsored the first two years of the Hope and Spirit Belgian Open tournament ($10.000 Future)
- Created and coached The Hope and Spirit International Pro Team with the following players: Stephane Robert, Mirza Basic, Ilija Bozoljac, Ivan Bjelica, Laurent Malouli. Steve Darcis and Kimmer Coppejans also joined.
- All of his training sessions in Belgium take place in the Justine Henin Tennis Club
- All of his coaching is done voluntarily, hoping that when these players become top 100 players they will give back to the Foundation Hope and Spirit in order to help the next generation
- Organized the Golf and Tennis Business Challenge in 1990
- Left the world of tennis in 1990 and started a family business. In 2012, after meeting with Manolo Santana he started playing tennis again and wanted to help young players.
- From 1982-1990, he was a distributor for Tecnifibre in Belgium and Luxembourg
- In 1983, organized two exhibition events for Ilie Nastase and Mansour Bahrami
- Organized the Davis Cup Belgium vs Israel and Belgium vs Czech Republic in Prague
- In 1983, met Eduardo Masso and became his manager for 6 years, when reached the semifinals in Casablanca, Lyon and Nancy, and the finals in Hilversum. Was also the manager of Bart Quyts and Dominique Monami and was part of the team of Georges Deniau.
- From 1980 to 1981, he was a coach with Mansour Bahrami of Air France Staff and played doubles with Mansour Bahrami at some tournaments
- From 1978 to 1981, he was a coach at Villepinte tennis club in Paris and participated in Forte Village Sardinia as a coach with Georges Deniau in collaboration with Donnay