London, United Kingdom
Miami, FL, USA
- Coaching Gael Monfils
COACHING CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Being a National Head Coach for Tennis Australia, working to develop the next generation of professional players and getting to work alongside and learn from many Australian tennis legends.
- Currently working with Radu Albot, who achieved his first top-100 year-end ranking in 2016
- Helped Ricardas Berankis become the No. 1 junior in the world, coaching him early in his career and helping him develop
- Work on the WTA Tour as well with Justine Henin's academy 6th Sense
- Coached at the Harry Hopman Academy at Saddlebrook early on in his career
38 years old. He grew up in London, UK, lived in Hilton Head SC, Tampa FL, Bradenton FL, Sydney and Melbourne and currently resides in Miami. He has other business interests outside of tennis. Smith enjoys water sports and fast cars. His favorite foods are sushi and Italian.